Roku Activation Code
Roku Activation code is combination of 6 character alphabets which you can find on your roku activation kit.Go to roku.com/link and enter roku activation code.
Your Roku account stores which Roku streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It’s important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password.
- There is NEVER a charge to create a Roku account.
- Roku does NOT charge for device activation
Activate roku device
- Follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device.
Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- For additional help setting up your Roku device, visit the Setup and Troubleshooting section of the Roku support site.
Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. “XD12G”.
Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device and enter roku activation code
- Once connected, your Roku device may download new software.
On the website, enter the link code and click Submit.
- Note: When entering roku.com/link into your web browser, type it correctly to avoid fraudulent websites.
Follow the instructions on the website to create a Roku account, or login to an existing Roku account.
When creating a new Roku account, you will be required to provide a payment method. The payment method allows you to purchase subscriptions to popular channels, rent or buy movies and TV shows, or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Adding a payment method does not result in any charges to your account. You will only be charged after going through the additional steps required to make a purchase; e.g. when signing-up for a subscription, renting or buying a movie or TV show, or adding a channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- If you see an error or get stuck on a specific step, learn how to resolve issues activating your Roku streaming device.
Important: You must complete ALL of the steps on the website before going back to your Roku device otherwise your Roku device will not be activated if roku activation code is not entered correctly.
Once you have completed the activation process your Roku device will be ready to use.
- Most major credit cards and PayPal are accepted payment methods. Get more help if you are having trouble adding a payment method.
- If you wish to prevent unauthorized purchases, learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.